pages

March 05, 2008

emerald road

realizing that I haven't posted in, oh, over 3 months, I figure it's impossible to catch you all up on what I've been up to. let alone the thousand and one ideas to post that I've had to leave by the wayside.

but the major thing that I've been working on is a new album with my Irish/Celtic Folk Band, Emerald Road. We just got it back from the manufacturers last week and have already sold over 200 copies! it kind of helped that we had 3 concerts this weekend with the Anderson Symphony Orchestra.

we have a few places on the internet that you can visit to hear some of our music, find out about shows, and (soon) order a copy for yourself at the low price of $5 (+ shipping and handling).

pick your poison:
Official Website: www.emeraldroad.net
MySpace: www.myspace.com/emeraldroad
Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Emerald-Road/21822600744

No comments: