pages

May 31, 2006

after a long hiatus, this blog will hopefully be heating up with the sweaty summer months that lie ahead. I'm already sunburned, so I'll write more when I can stop itching for a moment...

we were at siesta key near sarasota, florida, this weekend with michael and amy parks, our friends from Clemson Pres. we had a great time, even with the crazy drives to and from...

I am deep in the throws of reading for 3 courses. by next Friday, I will have finished 6 books and the better part of a 7th (as of yet, only 2 are completed, and 1 more has to arrive in the mail). I will more likely discuss these books on the Black Eagle Tavern blog, since that's the place for all things seminary. see my post about Rembrandt.

we've been laughing our a#*es off watching Arrested Development on DVD, and The Family Stone was a good view this past weekend. I am still being bowled over by The New World; I am finally returning it to Netflix after having it for nearly 3 weeks!

No comments: