pages

April 26, 2005

U2 concert... "hello, hello... hola"


Where's Waldo... I mean Bono
Originally uploaded by Luke and Sarah.

Nick and Jen visited this past weekend. Sarah and I would say it's probably one of the best weekends we've had in Seattle so far. All the fun we had ended with an exclamation point (!) - U2 at Key Arena.

Here's the set list. They played "The Fly" from Acthung Baby on the encore, so I was content... amazing lights, amazing sounds, great time had by all.

This is short... maybe I'll expand later this week....

Oh right, the photo, this is of our section of seats. We are in the next to last row. Nick's head is obscuring the "2" in the "210" sign. I am 2 heads to the left from him. This was taken by the tour's IT guy, who our wives had befriended outside of the arena. He was going to post these at U2.com, but I'd be surprised if that happens. Cool story, anyways :)

No comments: